Cleaning headstones - the safe way
If the headstone or gravestone is made of granite, limestone, marble, or any another natural stone we can clean it - safely!
call 01932 882661
Headstone Cleaning was founded by two individuals who believe customer service, professionalism and integrity is an essential part of any business.
•The company operates mainly in the Elmbridge area but are available by request to go further afield
•Cemeteries are religious locations and we ensure our staff work with the necessary decorum
•We use only environmentally friendly products
•Our staff are uniformed and fully trained
•The headstones are cleaned and any surrounding detritus is removed
•The company is fully insured for up to £5 million
We recognise that you just can not leave things to chance, and we spent many months exploring and sourcing the correct insurance for our needs. You, the client can be assured that we have got it covered.
We work within the Health and Safety guide lines and there for insurance companies are happy to issue cover for 5 million pounds, and over should you require.
Many companies’ Health and Safety policy requires that risk assessments and method statements are drawn up before any work is undertaken by contractors working on their behalf. This is something that we have experience with and can supply if required.
1. RIGHTS We believe we own all rights in the material at this site.
2. COPYING You may view this site and you are welcome to print hard copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use. All other copying whether in electronic, hard copy or other format is prohibited and all other rights reserved.
3. WARRANTIES The information contained in the web site is for information purposes only and, although we have made every effort to ensure the correctness of the information contained herein, the information available through the web site is provided "as is" and "as available" and without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied. Specifically, but without limitation, we do not warrant that: Death or personal injury resulting from our employees' negligence; any material or information contained on this site will be accurate or complete. Except to the extent otherwise set out in this notice or any other terms and conditions on this site, any warranties which would otherwise be implied by law (including, without limitation, warranties as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or skill and care) are hereby excluded.
4. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY We have exercised reasonable care in compiling all information provided at this site. It is your responsibility, however, to verify, if you so choose, any information that you may obtain on this site with independent authorities before acting on it.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Neither we nor any of our associated companies will be liable to you, whether for negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential damage suffered by you (including, without limitation, loss of profit, goodwill, business opportunity or anticipated savings), as a result of your use of the site or of any materials provided on it or downloaded from it, or your inability to use this site, or any error in the provision of this site, or any computer virus transmitted through this site.
Nothing in this notice or in any other terms and conditions governing your use of this site shall operate to exclude or restrict our liability for:
Death or personal injury resulting from our employees' negligence;
Breach of our obligations arising from any provision of any Sale of Goods Act or equivalent legislation that cannot be excluded by contract; or
6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES Sites to which you link through this site are independent of this site and we have no control over them and accept no liability in respect of your use or inability to use them or any of the content of such sites.
7. OTHER LEGAL NOTICES There may be other legal notices on areas of this site which relate to your use of such areas, all of which will, together with these terms and conditions, govern your use of this site.
8. LAW AND JURISDICTION These terms and conditions and any matter relating to this site shall be governed by the laws of England, whose courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should leave the site now.
9. PRICES, DESCRIPTION AND AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES Prices are subject to change without notice and all services and offers are sold subject to availability. Where our services are unavailable due to illness, climate or other we will contact you so that you may choose between a refund or offering an alternative service provider. Whilst we take the utmost care to ensure the service descriptions, pictures, information and prices are accurate we do not accept liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Orders are accepted at our sole discretion and we maintain the right to decline orders without giving an explanation.
Some deep stains may not be able to be removed and all lettering deteriorates over time and Headstone Cleaning can not take any responsibility for any loss or damage to the memorial.